Sunday 19 April 2015

Mario Kart 8 - My Top 3!

I was spoilt on Easter! Not only did I get loads of Chocolate (what else could a girl want???) SighFye also surprised me with a Wii U and Mario Kart 8!


I'd stumbled across a YouTube video and was quite impressed with the look of Mario Kart 8, probably because I had recently been playing Mario Kart 64 and well, you'd imagine a game released 8 years after the last one you were playing to look a lot better... But if you've been reading my posts you may know by now that I like shiny things and Mario Kart 8 is ever so shiny!

I love it! I can't get enough so I'm sharing...

My Top 3 Characters, Tracks and Karts

 

Including The Legend of Zelda - DLC pack 1

 

Characters: 

 

3. Shy Guy - I bought the 2 DLC packs and received all 8 coloured shy guys, this didn't influence my pick as my 3rd favourite, it's just a cool bonus! He's fun to play with and ever so cute when he jumps.


2. Tanooki Mario - Yup, all my choices are because they're cute. Ah... what a sucker I am... But.. but just look at him in his little Tanooki outfit. Plus when you toot the horn, it's the Tanooki Mario flying sound!


1. Yoshi - Yoshi is my favourite Nintendo character. I fell in love with him in Yoshi's Story, he's just too adorable! I'm so glad they gave him a voice and not just those computer noises he used to have. Since buying the DLC pack I have 8 colours to choose from! SighFye also bought me the Yoshi Amiibo so I can play as my Mii wearing a Yoshi suit. 



 

Tracks:

 

3. Mount Wario - This is a fast paced down the snow slopes race and instead of repeating the same lap 3 times it's a race to the bottom with check points. It's fun and challenging.


2. Mute City - The F-Zero track is the fastest track in Mario Kart 8 which makes it a lot of fun.


1. Hyrule Circuit - My number one track is Hyrule Circuit, I was excited for the Rupees, the Zelda treasure chest sound played when you obtain an item box and the fact you can open up a boost by hitting the anti-gravity switches raising the Master Sword.

 

Karts:

 

Choosing 3 karts is quite difficult considering how many there are. I also haven't unlocked all the karts yet so can only choose out of what I have. Here goes...

3. Teddy Buggy - It's cute and drives well, what more can I say?

2. Landship - It's a land ship, looks awesome if you ask me *hehe*


1. The Duke - Silly karts aside, we're getting serious now, The Duke kicks ass!



So there you have it, my top 3 characters, tracks and karts in Mario Kart 8. What are your top 3? Let us know in the comments below.

Race on!

Bellistik

No comments:

Post a Comment