Sunday 19 April 2015

The Last Of Us... the movie.

Hey guys, just a quick post this time.

I was looking for a good zombie movie to watch tonight and stumbled on something. The Last Of Us, a game on the PS3, is to be made into a movie. The story in the game is unbelievable good so I am very excited about this.

The person to play Ellie has already be confirmed as Maisie Williams.

Personally I like that match but I do think there could have been better. Ellen Page not only look exactly like Ellie, she also complained saying Naughty Dog ripped off her likeness. Also, as a final, she has the right name lol, so it's destiny.

So the question is now who will play Joel. Personally I think the number one choice is Hugh Jackman.


 I wonder if they will keep the story line or make a new one for the movie. Either way I think this is going to be a zombie movie to watch for.

So that's it geeks... 

SighFye

No comments:

Post a Comment