Saturday 30 May 2015

Best Lego Builds

Hey Guys SighFye here and I've been looking at a few Lego build. I mean who doesn't like Lego

When I first started this post my idea was to get the best builds. However I started falling in love with a lot of very small builds and wanted to do the post about mini builds, BUT, I still loved the big builds. So I have split this post into two categories.

Top 10 Minibuilds

10) Phone: Simple and cute
9) Star Wars Characters: You can tell who they are and they are made with minimal pieces.
 


8) Sydney Opera House: Brilliant work and oh so small
7) Wall-E: My Nephew would love this build. Captures Wall-E's essence .
6) Mech Warrior: Brilliant Design

5) Minion: Who doesn't love Minions

4) Batmobile: Now come on. I struggle to build a tiny horse

3) The tardus: AND IT OPENS

2) Micro spaceship: this would have been my favourite as its so perfectly built and such a small build too.

1) Snoopy: Out of all the mini build I saw this one takes the cake. It so perfectly represents snoopy.

Top 6 Large Builds - Not including my top 3 all time best builds

6) Harry Potter: I normally don't like builds with people but for some reason I liked this one
5) Ghost Busters: Once again, its a scene and Im not normally into scenes. But I do love Ghost Busters
4) Iron Giant: The giant looks just like in the movie.
3) Robotic Sleave: Built by an 11 year old and really impressive
2) Terminator Spongebob: Its got all the aspects of both
1) Terminator: This one impressed me because it look like a terminator head. Not like a head made of lego trying to look like a terminator :)

Top 3 All Time Best Builds

3) Wearable Halo Body Suit: This is incredible. A suit that is even able to be worn:



2) The DeLorean From Back To The Future: This one impressed me even before I saw the extra pictures of it opened up. the wheels even turn up.






1) A drivable car made entirely of lego: This is insane. It runs on air and really drives.
Well that's it guys, my list of best lego builds. I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment