Wednesday 20 May 2015

Kill The Beast: Ep3: Theres no place like home

Hey guys, today is Way Back When's Day and I thought I would do my Minecraft series today because well it was supposed to be done way back on Monday.


Last time I left you guys, we had had a major battle with cave spiders which almost ended it for me. Well that battle took all my food so I needed to find some more. In previous days of playing, I have found that fishing is a great source of food. After the epic cave spider fight I had managed to pick up a lot of string. So I made myself a bow and a fishing rod.



With my new tools in hand I set out to find a fishing hole. On the way there I found my world had become corrupt, with a massive chasm. I saw in the chasm my torches so I knew my cave had now become useless, or at least difficult to navigate.


I started fishing in a local river. About ten minutes past and I had not caught a single fish. Maybe I was doing it wrong. I decided to move location to try somewhere else but once again, in about ten minutes, I had only caught one fish.


I decided it would better to look for some cows, sheep or chickens instead. But my luck was not too good in this frontier either. As night time fell I was still without food, my hunger running lower and now I had to fight the monsters of the dark.


After about fifteen minutes I stumbled across a cow stuck in a tree. I was saved.


But my night was not safe yet, monsters started to arrive. I first saw a skeleton but managed to take him down with ease.



But turning the corner I ran into big trouble. A whole horde of monsters coming at me.


The closest creeper even managed to get close enough to attack.


Every where I turned more and more monsters came out of the night.


By this time I was well and truly lost. I had no idea where home was, no idea which way to turn so I went for a new plan, to find a village. Villages are great with enough food to sustain me and rooms to hide.  I climbed into the trees to get a higher view, and a rest from the mob behind me. I saw clear land, land where villages are likely to spawn.


But heading there gave no relief from the mobs, in fact I ran into two enderman. Luckily I already knew to avert my eyes and all is fine.


It wasn't long until I found this little cove with plenty of food, that I can raise and a horse I could tame. This would be my new home.


And as the sun rose to clear the land of any more monsters I thought, today will be a better day. Today I start a new.


Thanks for reading guys. Feel free to leave a comment, +1 or share the post. You can also follow me on twitter.

Geek it up readers :P

SighFye

No comments:

Post a Comment