Saturday 27 June 2015

Messing around with Skyrim Mods

For the best part of the last week, I've been in mod-hunting mode for The Elder Scrolls V: Skrrim. I eventually bogged my game down to the point where it was unstable and I could barely play it, but it was fun whilst it lasted :3

Here's a few of my favorite moments.

The moment I realised that fire magic starts actual spreading fires thanks to the Ice and Fire overhaul mod. D:


The Tropical Skyrim mod makes the entire game look super cool and warm :3

Ridable Husky Mounts! "Mush!" :D

Everything looks lush and green with Tropical Skyrim on. I love it :3
I wish I'd been able to get a full playthrough out of it or at least completed a few acheivements, but after roughly 100+ mods installed, it just gets rediculously laggy and crashes quite often. I might try again and remove some of the mods to increase stability. Tropical Skyrim will probably have to go as it adds a ton of foliage and reduces performance significantly but hopefully I can kep some of the other sillier mods :3

1 comment:

  1. I think you only need one of those mods and that's rideable Husky's! :D

    ReplyDelete