Wednesday 24 June 2015

Steam Sales

Hey guys SighFye here

I wanted to share with you all my Steam Sale buys. Now keep in mind, I missed a lot of the really good ones because Bel and I are moving interstate and need what money we have. We were looking for the under $3 kinda deals.

So here is my list. Some were gifted to Bel and some were mines so I'll keep them categorized. Mine first...

My new games

As you all may know I am a fan of the Oddworld series and recently bought New & Tasty. Well there are two games in the series I have not yet played (I know, I know, as a fan I should have played them by now. But I didn't so leave me alone.)  So the first two games on my list are...

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee - $1.24 USD

 

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - $2.49 USD


When I was younger I was a big fan of the Tomb Raider series. I haven't played them all but I love the adventure puzzle style gameplay. It's what got me into the Uncharted series too. So when this game came on sale I just had to get it.

Tomb Raider - $3.99 USD


Now I am a massive fan of Portal. The comedy, the puzzles, its an amazing game. When I saw this next game it reminded me of it. Seems to have some comedy aspects to it.

The Stanlet Parable - $3.74 USD

Now moving on. I have always liked a big scare. So I thought this next game would be a good one.

Slender: The Arrival - $1.49 USD


And my final game is a genre I am obsessed about. The Zombie genre. So my last game is...

How To Survive - $0.74 USD


So that is my total of Steam Sale games. It all came to a total of $13.69 USD or $17.69AUD. Its like getting all these games for free when you buy a good game :D

So now we have Bel's list.

Fez - $1.99 USD

 Kings Bounty: Crossworlds - $2.99 USD

BattleBlock Theater - $3.74 USD

Antichamber - $1.99 USD

For a total of $10.71 USD or $13.84 AUD

For the whole sale Bel had her eyes on Cities Skylines. She is a massive fan of Sim games as you may have read in her post. So I surprised her with it. It kinda fell outside the cheap rule, but I couldn't help myself.

Cities Skylines - $22.49 USD


So our total Steam Summer Sales came to $50.89 USD or $65.77 AUD. The best part of it all. I paid for it all out of either Second Life earnings or Ebay sales :D

So comment below and share you Steam Sale list. Don't forget to 1+.

No comments:

Post a Comment