Friday 16 January 2015

A Bundle Of Joy

Hey guys, SighFye here.

Have any of you ever wanted more games but didn't want to spend heaps? A few years back, I found game bundles. Basically, they are a bundle of games and you pay what you want for them. The minimum payment is the average of all the payments before you. The money is raised for charity and it also helps indie game developers get their games out.

Yesterday I bought a bundle called Reboot Bundle 8.0 for $1.99 USD. It consisted of 10 indie games most of which will run on my shitty shitbox. The games ranged from racing, to puzzle, to Mario style fan made games. I have only managed to play 2 of them and with those two alone it was well worth the purchase.
 

 The games (with their normal steam price) included were...

8bit Boy - $3.99
Fortix 2 - $1.99

 Residue: Final Cut - $5.99

 Ignite - $9.99

  Jet Car Stunts - $6.99
 Rush For Glory - $14.99 (SCORE)


 SOL: Exodus - $7.99

 Space Farmers - $9.99

 Vector - $6.99

Xotic - $9.99

That's $78.90 value for $1.99. There was once a bundle I bought which had Battlefield 3, Mirrors Edge, Left For Dead 2, FEAR 1, 2 and 3, Dead Space 1 & 3 & Burnout Paradise. I paid less than $10 for all those games :D. The bundles only last for a short time so you have to keep your eye on them.

Here's three of the bundle sites I use.

Humble Bundle <-- This is where I got the really good games.

Go get some cheap games :D

SighFye

PS. If you like what you read here, don't forget to like, share and subscribe. Also feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment