Sunday 18 January 2015

Hot Weather = Game Day

So it's still only Sunday morning and we've had quite the gaming weekend already! Yesterday was 37 degrees Celsius so we spent the day indoors playin' games. It was Toasty!




While the kiddies played on their DS', we played a little of everything. We got out the old school Super Nintendo and relaxed in the aircon! We played:

Mortal Kombat 3
SighFye Kicked my butt!

Super Mario World
I <3 Yoshi! =^_^=

 
Super Mario Kart
I kept running off the road like a noob! lol!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
When games weren't skill based, but spam based. :P

I also played my Draenei Hunter in World of Warcraft on Friday night and picked up a helm in one of the Pandarian dungeons as I'm still leveling her.


Check me out and my bad self lol

I did the boring task of sorting out my bags a little, blergh! I also figured I'd take a screeny of my HUD

Click to open the image

That damn wolf took me 2 weeks of flying around the area it spawns.

Skoll is an exotic rare, he has 3 potential spawn points in Storm Peaks:



And he spawns every 16 hours...

So basically I spent every night just sat flying around the area on my mount... or was it running? I don't know, I just remember it was crap, I was obviously committed! 

One night, I was sat waiting for it just chatting in Guild, I got tired so headed to bed early but then couldn't sleep. So I got back up and decided to jump back on WoW. Another Hunter in the Guild asked me where I'd gone so I explained, she said she saw Skoll, the wolf I had been wanting, searching for hooooouuurs.... for daaaays! I asked her where it was and whether it was still there... Her reply: "I killed it" :|

This captures my reaction perfectly
I understand that people who are not hunters in WoW kill exotic rares, but seriously, omg when you are a hunter you understand the pain of finding these rares.

Even though I wasn't online she should have called out in General chat for any hunters or at least left it alone. Bah!

We also managed to get in a few games of Black Ops, although I raged at some points due to internet lag. I was on the phone to m y net provider the other day and the internet was behaving so I just looked like an idiot, I need to actually call when I'm getting 500 ping! :( We are looking to move to an area that should have NBN available in about 6 months or so... excitement!

Anywho... What are you playing this weekend?
Let us know in the comments below and don't forget to follow me on Twitter ;)

Stay Geeky!


~Bellistik

No comments:

Post a Comment