Tuesday 20 January 2015

A Spark From An Old Flame

SighFye here...

It's been a while since I could play any big scale games so I have started playing smaller games I come across. Recently, you may have read I bought a bundle from bundlestars which had a few games in it. You can read that post here.

So the first game I played was Fortix 2.
This game is a more modern version of a game I played when I was a kid called Frenzy.This game was from when I was about 7. A REALLY long time ago.

Frenzy
The object of the game was to take control of the areas by drawing a line from one part of the border to the other. If you make it you take control of that area. There are things bouncing around and if they touch you or your line, well you lose a life.

Fortix takes this to the next level. The idea is to take control of towers and bases. There are cannons and dragons flying around. This version of it has a much harder aim than its ancestor. There are walls to block you, keys to open doors, different types of dragons and an ogre. I enjoyed the game a lot and found it challenging. But my question is, did I enjoy it as it was a remake of an old flame? Would I have enjoyed it if I stumbled across it? That is something you guys are going to have to answer for me. The only issue I had was the game was a little short, well a lot short.
For $1.99 on steam, I would recommend this game to you for sure. Give it a whirl and see what you think. Post your comment below.

The next game I've been playing is Vector. I will post my thoughts on it when I have had a decent enough play.

And remember, if you like what you are reading here, don't forget to follow and recommend the blog.

SighFye


No comments:

Post a Comment