Saturday 3 January 2015

I Like Making Pretties!

So Tom and I have been playing Minecraft lately and I'm such a girl when it comes to playing, I just like building houses and gardens... Ender Dragon? What's that?

Oooh! Look at my pretty fountain =^_^=

 Today my lovely, amazing, wonderful, awesome... <enter more sucking up here> fiance asked me if I'd like him to go find me some sheep because I just found out you can dye the sheep! Not just the wool and then breed them pretty colours and have loads of different coloured blocks! Hurrah! For colourful houses and gardens to come.

 Original image found here.

Unfortunately we loaded into a world where sheep were no where to be seen (not within the max distance view standing on top of a nearby mountain anyway) so Tom went on a walk to find some. He had to walk quite far until he finally found some. He rounded them up with some wheat and began his journey back, he had to walk slowly back to make sure they stayed close and followed.

First, he got stuck because he was trying to take them through water then decided to take them around after asking me how long I thought sheep might last in water. Who knows?

I was distracted building my fountain when I realised it was dark and Tom asked me to come find him as he was under attack and out of food. I had no idea which way he went and where he was and his description didn't help. "I went East, no wait, I think I went North?.... If you face the water then I went that way". He described as he pointed left (my right). I gathered some food, walked outside of our area but had no idea which angle he'd gone. "So you went left?" "Yeah... actually wait.. I might be coming up from behind". So basically I just circled our base trying to see if I could see his name, him or some sheep? We were both so helpful to each other... By this time he'd been gone for a while.

The sun started to rise so he didn't need my help anymore, I continued to keep an eye out then, "psssss BOOM" Came from Tom's PC. "Oh shit! A creeper just killed half the sheep! It's okay I've still got some... " "Pssssss BOOM!" "Oh shit shit!! Oh my god! It's okay I still have 2 sheep". He couldn't even feed them to breed another because he was down to 2 wheat and needed at least 1 wheat to lead them. The stress was rising.

I finally spotted him and by this time he was nervously keeping an eye out for creepers while leading the sheep slowly but surely. I ran to him, fed him some bread and fed the sheep to create a third. Tom got them back and put them in the pen I had previously made. He was so relieved!

I picked some flowers and dyed 2 of the sheep yellow... then Tom asked, "What did you do that for?" "So I can breed yellow sheep!... Oh wait, I probably should have only dyed one... oops" I was in fits and Tom was glaring at me from over his laptop, which made it even funnier. He raged so hard he walked into the pen and killed one which again, made it even funnier!

I did however still have a white sheep and a yellow sheep, I bred them and got a yellow sheep, then later bred them and got a white sheep again so problem solved.





I just did have a thought that maybe you can dye over a colour anyway... What noobs! Lol funny story anyway. Here's my house!


The front so far, I will be building the inside soon and I'll be able to have beautiful coloured rugs thanks to my sheep. 

Perhaps one day I will go on a journey to slay the Ender Dragon, if so I'll let you know!

Have fun and keep gaming on!

Bellistik



No comments:

Post a Comment