Friday 16 January 2015

Yay! No More el'Cheapo Curvy Keyboard

Hey Bellistik here!

I was shamefully gaming with this keyoboard...

...And this mouse

Yes! It was painful! I'm sure that if you game, you deeply sympathise. It's okay though, please don't fret yourself because I got a new keyboard and mouse!


I bet you feel relieved now! 

It's the Cooler Master: Octane and I was quite surprised that they came together for only $95. I had a CM Storm mouse in the past, it was great so this was an easy choice. I love the look and feel of both the keyboard and mouse as well as the colour choices. I currently have all of the colours pulsating from one to the next! 


As a gamer I also appreciate the changeable DPI as well as the much needed side buttons on the mouse. 

 
Most of all, as I've mentioned in previous posts I like things that look good, and these are sexy, even if I say so myself! 


I jumped into Black Ops and played worse than the noobs, like, literally, there were new people at about rank 11 on their first prestige who beat me! So of course I didn't screen-shot that but by the second game I was a little used to my new keyboard and mouse and got a better score.

20 Kills 9 Deaths
I'm still a little rusty from being offline for 2 years but I'm gettin' there, I'll be back to my old self in no time!
If you want to check out the full specs of the Cooler Master: Octane, do so here 

Happy Gaming!

Bellistik

1 comment:

  1. Very nice keyboard, I'm a little jealous as I now have the curvy keyboard D: although it is better than the laptop keyboard

    ReplyDelete