Tuesday 20 January 2015

Dead Run, Living Play!

Here guys SighFye here.

I just wanted to let you guys know about this mobile app I have made for Android. Its called Dead Run and its yet another zombie shooting game. Dead Run is a top down shooter. You run down the road while zombies try to catch you, collect coins and spend those coins on much needed upgrades.

The game first started as a TAFE project while I was studying my CERT 4 in IT (Programming). The task was to create a functioning mobile app. I was paired with Jackson Tempra and since we were both programmers before taking the course we decided to run with it and make a game. Jackson has since removed himself from production for unknown reasons but Dead Run lives on.

Here are a few screenshots of the game...
Main Menu

Weapons To Buy And Upgrade

Secondaries to distract zombies
World Wide Top Ten
We have zombies of course

And Sumo zombies

But watch out, they explode!!

 If you like killing zombies or just wanna kill time, Dead Run is great for both. Be aware there is a zombie I have not shown here. Enjoy.

Check it out on Google Play

Geek & Proud!

SighFye

No comments:

Post a Comment